Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Things I would like. aka This post is short but graphic. aka I love microsoft paint

Things I would like...

I would like to not be so poor all the time
I would like to brush my teeth with gravy and have that be ok
I would like Broadway to come a callin'
I would like you to subscribe to my blog by entering your email address in the upper right hand corner. I am not going to spam you. When would I have time to do that shit anyway? Plus, then you get the blog posts in emails and you can pretend you're working when really you're reading my blog. I am a deceptive minx.
and most importantly...
I would like...no I would LOVE to eat cheese and have it not attack me and my insides.  

Here are some illustrations of my desires. 
*Note: there will be a new blog tomorrow and I promise it will have something to do with food and/or cooking. I think I am going to make marinara sauce, so Meghan should be excited. 

 





















































Enjoy! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment